Thursday, January 1, 2015

Coast Trip!!


Our Last Lifer Adventure!


my daddy, me and my gramma took our last trip today and we saw a Townsend's Warbler and Rough-legged Hawk. We didnt see a Shrike and thats what my dad wanted us to get the most. At the first place I climbed lots of rocks and saw the bird at a bird feeder. I could see the yellow. Our next stop we saw lots of Rough-legged Hawks. Also there were Northern Pintails everywhere.



checklists
Marblehead Neck Wildlife Sanctuary, Essex County, Massachusetts, US
Cherry Hill Reservoir, Essex County, Massachusetts, US
Parker River NWR, Essex County, Massachusetts, US
Hampton Harbor--Yankee Fisherman's Coop, Rockingham County, New Hampshire, US


Year Birds
276Townsend's WarblerMarblehead Neck Wildlife SanctuaryUS-MA27 Dec 2014
277Rough-legged HawkParker River NWRUS-MA27 Dec 2014

Lifers
287Townsend's WarblerMarblehead Neck Wildlife SanctuaryUS-MA27 Dec 2014


Photos of Our Coolest Birds


Greater White-fronted Goose

Glaucous Gull



Townsends Warbler



Owen after his lifer Townsend's Warbler

No comments :

Post a Comment