Monday, April 28, 2014

Owen Got a Message from Greg Miller, One of The Big Year Guys!



Dad Note-

Owen loves The Big Year movie. That movie I believe has had the biggest influence besides myself in his young birding life. He has watched this movie I'd say over 20x. It used to be his "fall asleep" movie. Having Greg take time to write Owen put the HUGEST smile on his face. I want to thank Greg publicly. A new blog will be up tomorrow that he's been working on. Yesterday he got 7 lifers and 9 year birds! Thank you to everyone for all the kind word's and going out of the way to say hi to Owen when they see him in the field! See you out there!

Good Birding!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Owen: Its Ray, Grampy Mark's friend. I was over his house this weekend and I brought a folder for you of pictures of birds I saw in Africa. I know they dont count for you but I thought it might be useful for you when you someday go to Africa birding...Grammy Jodi has it for you. I also saw you were trying to get a Ruffed Grouse. If you want you can go up to my log cabin in Oxbow, Maine (very near the Canadian border) with Grammpy Mark and use it as a "base of operations". I am positive you will get a Ruffed Grouse there as well as other birds. I will see you later. Ray

    ReplyDelete