Monday, May 19, 2014

Picture Day!

Our Trip



after school today my dad said we could get another lifer. we went to the woods and I had grammy's camera.  we walked to find the bird we wanted to see.  Grammy and me went ahead of daddy.   my daddy yelled for us to come and he said he found the bird.   we heard the bird singing loudly.   than I saw it and took some pictures of the bird! the name of the bird was the Prothonotary Warbler. it had like blue wings and the rest of his body was yellow and his butt was white!



New Lifers
208Prothonotary WarblerNahanton ParkUS-MA19 May 2014

New Year Birds
208Prothonotary WarblerNahanton ParkUS-MA19 May 2014
Prothonotary Warbler Range Map


Prothonotary Warbler


Owen got to have the camera for some shots today!

Owen's Warbling Vireo Shot



Owen's Prothonotary Warbler shot!



Photo after lifer!





1 comment :

  1. Hi Owen! I heard you were coming to Maine soon to get some new birds! Good luck to you. You've seen many birds I haven't--including this Prothonotary Warbler--and I've been birding longer than you've been alive! I wish you the best, and I hope you fun in beautiful Maine. I love it here!

    ReplyDelete