Monday, December 9, 2013

Iceland Gull and Some Thank You's

For the last week me and my dad saw 2 Iceland Gulls in our town. It is relly good  for me. I new it because it had a white wings while the other gulls have black wings. It lives up in the arctic near Santa in the summer and comes down south in the winter. This is a life bird for me. I got to see it in my dads scope as it sat on a rock. Other birds that I seen there that were really cool was a Ruddy Duck and Common Goldeneye.

Thank you to everyone that has donated some books to me. i really like that, you're really nice people. and my dad said he has gotten lots of messages saying good luck to me! I am relly excited to start my big year!

My ebird checklist

Some photos my dad took



3 comments :

  1. Good for you Owen!!! I am 50 years old and still havent seen an Icelandic Gull... well, maybe I have and didnt know it. You are lucky to have a Dad that knows so much about birds. I am enjoying your blog! Keep up the good work.

    Cliff & Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Santa goes birding with Mrs. Claus when not working.

    ReplyDelete